Build step 'Execute shell script remotely on host using ssh' takes one of the configured remote hosts as value.
This makes the job configuration vary static. It would be nice if this could be parameterized.
Implementing this requires two features:
- Special type of Job parameter allows the user to select one of the configures remote hosts.
- Optionally, he could select subset of SSH hosts using a regex
- Optionally, he could select default SSH host
- Behavior is very similar to Subversion branch selection parameter
- The 'Execute shell script remotely' builder must be able to take such a parameter