When launching a build for a matrix project the job stays infinitely waiting on slaves and the docker plugin does not spin up any containers. I have published scripts which automatically generate a matrix build job if you wish to test this.
- export a GitHub API token.
- Provision a jenkins instance with ./jervis_bootstrap.sh
- When Jenkins is up press the build botton on "Generate Jenkins job from YAML" and generate the project "samrocketman/jervis"
- Visit "GitHub Organizations" tab and see the jervis-master job for a working builder.
- Configure the docker plugin and update the samrocketman/jervis-master Jenkins job to use a docker slave.
You'll notice that it just stays infinitely in the queue because jobs never appear.