Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Platform: All, OS: All
On Hudson 1.275, it is impossible to create a new view on a clean installation.
situations where multiple radio buttons exist, but on a default installation
only one radio option (List View) is available.
- On the overview page, click the '+' tab, the create a new view
- Enter a view name, and select 'List View'
- Make sure that 'List View' is the only option you can select
- The OK button will be enabled, since all fields have been filled
- The OK button remains disabled.
cannot evaluate radio.length, since radio is not an array. This is probably
because form.elements['mode'] evaluates to a single element
JENKINS-2809 fail to create new view