If a node has been given node properties such as "PATH" or "PATH+FOOBAR" then these are ignored by distfork which results in the distfork command not using the environment on the node and not being able to be built.
The hacky workaround is to set up these variables as system properties on the machine.
1) install cygwin in c:\somewhere\not\in\the\path on windows
2) setup the node to have PATH+CYGWIN=c:\somewhere\not\in\the\path node property.
3) create a freestyle job - execute windows command -> env
4) run a distfork command dist-fork -l windows cmd.exe /c
Both the freestyle and the distform have a path that contains c:\somewhere\not\in\the\path
- The freestyjob has the modified path
- The distfork plugin has the unmodified path
- attempting to run a command with distfork that is in c:\somewhere\not\in\the\path fails with command not found