Status: Resolved (View Workflow)
Environment:windows 7 x86, windows 8.1 x64
Jenkins 1.638 windows installer
java version "1.8.0_20"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_20-b26)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.20-b23, mixed mode)
Google Chrome 42.0.2311.90 (64-bit)
Jenkins plugins version in attached file
.p12 file not recordings in credentials.xml and empty(has size 0 bytes (placed in folder \gauth))
Steps to reproduce:
1) install google-oauth-plugin
2) go to Jenkins Dashboard
3) login as Administrator
4) go to Credentials
5) Select "Global credentials (unrestricted)"
6) Select "Add Credentials"
7) Kind - Google Service account from private key
8) Provide any "Project Name"
9) Select option "P12 key"
10) Fill "E-Mail Address"
11) provide p12 key
12) press "ok"
13) Look into credentials.xml in Jenkins home folder
- e-mail for project filled, but no path to p12 key
14) Check size of p12 key in folder "gauth"
- size of p12 key is 0 bytes
On Jenkins installed in Debian 8 by deb file all works fine.