Uploaded image for project: 'Jenkins'
  1. Jenkins
  2. JENKINS-32446

wikitext markup inserts a default title that can't be changed

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Similar Issues:

      Description

      When using WikiText markup the header is always 'Page Title', regardless of whether you include a first level header

        Attachments

          Activity

          Hide
          hex0cter Daniel Han added a comment -

          I have the same problem and cannot figure out how to work around it.

          Show
          hex0cter Daniel Han added a comment - I have the same problem and cannot figure out how to work around it.
          Hide
          derfunk Andreas Katzig added a comment - - edited

          Same here, please let's fix that for WikiText.

          (The workaround for now is to use Confluence formatting: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-wiki-markup-251003035.html)

          Show
          derfunk Andreas Katzig added a comment - - edited Same here, please let's fix that for WikiText. (The workaround for now is to use Confluence formatting:  https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-wiki-markup-251003035.html )
          Hide
          hex0cter Daniel Han added a comment -

          Andreas Katzig: Can you provide an example of how to change the title using the confluence formatting?

          Show
          hex0cter Daniel Han added a comment - Andreas Katzig : Can you provide an example of how to change the title using the confluence formatting?
          Hide
          derfunk Andreas Katzig added a comment - - edited

          With Confluence formatting, the "PageTitle" header doesn't appear at all.

          Just define your own title like this:

          h1. My Page Title
          Show
          derfunk Andreas Katzig added a comment - - edited With Confluence formatting, the "PageTitle" header doesn't appear at all. Just define your own title like this: h1. My Page Title
          Hide
          hex0cter Daniel Han added a comment -

          Andreas Katzig I tried the following code:

          String versionInfo = '''h1. VERSIONS
           \'\'\'APP_VERSION\'\'\' = ${ENV:APP_VERSION}
           \'\'\'LIB_VERSION\'\'\' = ${ENV:LIB_VERSION}
           '''
           job.with {
           publishers {
           richTextPublisher {
           stableText(versionInfo)
           unstableText(versionInfo)
           failedText(versionInfo)
           abortedText(versionInfo)
           unstableAsStable(true)
           failedAsStable(true)
           abortedAsStable(true)
           parserName('WikiText')
           nullAction('Ignore')
           }
           }
           }

          in our jobdsl. However the title is still not showing up properly.

          Show
          hex0cter Daniel Han added a comment - Andreas Katzig I tried the following code: String versionInfo = '''h1. VERSIONS \ '\' \ 'APP_VERSION\' \ '\' = ${ENV:APP_VERSION} \ '\' \ 'LIB_VERSION\' \ '\' = ${ENV:LIB_VERSION} ''' job.with { publishers { richTextPublisher { stableText(versionInfo) unstableText(versionInfo) failedText(versionInfo) abortedText(versionInfo) unstableAsStable( true ) failedAsStable( true ) abortedAsStable( true ) parserName( 'WikiText' ) nullAction( 'Ignore' ) } } } in our jobdsl. However the title is still not showing up properly.
          Hide
          hex0cter Daniel Han added a comment - - edited

          Sorry, I think I figured it out. The only change needed is:

           - parserName('WikiText')
           + parserName('Confluence')
          
          Show
          hex0cter Daniel Han added a comment - - edited Sorry, I think I figured it out. The only change needed is:  - parserName( 'WikiText' ) + parserName( 'Confluence' )

            People

            Assignee:
            Unassigned Unassigned
            Reporter:
            ianawp Ian Patullo
            Votes:
            2 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              Created:
              Updated: