Simple Build Pipeline "Build A -> Build B"
Build: Shell execution 'echo "Hello"'
Post Build Action:
Build other projects (manual step): "Build B"
Build: Shell execution 'echo "World"'
- Pressing "Run" in Build Pipeline View triggers "Build A"
- Build A goes green >
- Trigger "Build B" in Build Pipeline View
- Build B runs and and finishes with succes
- Build B does not get green in the Pipeline
- Build B has no connection to the upstream job
- The problem did not occur in Jenkins versions 1.642.2, 1.642.3 and also not in 1.652
- In the working versions we can see the following env variables:
- In the new version the env variables only state the following:
- When Build B tries to copy an artifact from upstream build, it fails
- The information "Started by upstream project "Build A" build number x" is missing in the console output of Build B