Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Currently multibranch projects are not showing up correctly, or at all.
Since the api has moved to using /search, it will either show each branch as a discrete pipeline (incorrectly) or when it excludes the flattening of multibranch (which the api correctly does when told to) it doesn't show up at all.
The last known good commit of master (for reference) is https://github.com/jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin/commit/f78c07e3bde8228165aa98416086895b61b713e2
https://github.com/jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin/pull/307 partially fixes it, but multibranch no longer shows up, despite it being returned in what "appears" to be correct json. Needs investigation
I'll look into it first thing in the morning. Maybe they're being filtered out by the "hide Folder" logic. Can improve that to work off class name now anyhow...
cliffmeyers yeah that was my guess, but we didn't know where to look (as quite a few changes).
I added a small fix to use _class here: https://github.com/jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin/pull/307 as suggested by cliff, this seems good.
frankly its terrifying I am in there writing jsx but I have learned to type gulp lint fix often
This fix seems to work, so if cliffmeyers doesn't object, we can close this one.
https://github.com/jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin/pull/307 currently has a WIP for fixing some of this.