Status: Closed (View Workflow)
- Ensure that all commits have a 7 digit hash
- Remove the # from the beginning of commits
- Browse the blueocean interface
- Main view has commits like 1234567
- Build view has commits like #12345678
Commit identifiers are consistent throughout the user interface.
Different screens in blueocean use differently formatted identifiers for Git commits (or more generally SCM identifiers I would assume). Notably 1234567 vs #12345678 for the same commit. Git tends to use 7 digit for the short format.