Opening a pipeline that is RUNNING but has no steps shows the final stage incorrectly selected
- I believe this occurs when there are not any flow nodes available but the Pipeline is running.
- The last stage is selected and it says there are no steps.
- When we get flow nodes it switches to the executing stage.
What should happen
- The user should see the screen below.
- The first step is always selected and the empty state says that it is "waiting for the run to start".
- This is based on the simple rule of "no steps + running".