Cannot change user.timezone from UTC to CEST
Things i tried and didn't work:
- followed the instructions from : https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Change+time+zone
- changed the container timezone, centos shows CEST
- modified /etc/init.d/jenkins to have -Duser.timezone=Europe/Berlin
- modified /etc/init.d/jenkins to have - Dorg.apache.commons.jelly.tags.fmt.timeZone=Europe/Berlin
- set environmental variable export JAVA_OPTS="-Duser.timezone=Europe/Berlin"
How difficult has this simple setting have to be? I went trough all bugs and answers and nothing seem to change this setting.
Please provide a setting that will work and fix the product.