Today we updated our plugins to the latest available. This included updating Pipeline API from 2.4 -> 2.5 and Pipleline Groovy 2.19 -> 2.20
After we did that, our parallel builds began failing. We have a series of builds that run exactly the same function on several different label's nodes. Only the first action in the list of items submitted to Parallel works – all of the others result in these errors:
[centos5x32] Failed in branch centos5x32
[centos5] Failed in branch centos5
[macosx1010] Failed in branch macosx1010
The first item in the generated list runs fine – all others in the parallel fail with the "Failed in branch"
Here is the code that sets up the parallel
Again, this build ran fine right before the plugins were updated, and failed after. Putting this within a method, and then marking that method as @NonCPS seemed to help – it a least allowed all 4 nodes to start in parallel.