Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Steps to reproduce
- Make the window 1024x1024
- Visit https://ci.blueocean.io/blue/organizations/jenkins/blueocean/activity/
- Scroll to the bottom of the activity so the header is not visible
- Click on any run
- Close the run dialog
- try to scroll up - you won't be able to!
- the window location is still set to the run and not the activity
For posterity: when the A elements were added in the TD's, the outer TR still had a click handler on it. This caused the router.push to be called twice, so Run Detail's "opener" link was pointing to itself. Clicking "close" destroyed the modal but did not actually navigate backwards (it navigated to itself). The broken scrolbar is because that DOM is actually part of the "snapshot" that Keith added to prevent the "flash" when navigating to Run Details.
hrm.. I think imeredith pointed this out yesterday - events weren't being stopped at the right point...
This one is close so putting in review. Last batch of changes in the PR just needs some feedback, then similar changes applied to the Branches and PR's screens (shouldn't take long).
Thor - looks like Cliff has found the cause and has a fix WIP