Description: I followed Jenkins Artifactory Plugin - Setting Up Docker Build Info and got
- Instead of using only HTTP_PROXY in /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/http-proxy.conf, I also added NO_PROXY to be able to access to Artifactory artifactory.mycompany.com. Please note that adding or removing HTTPS_PROXY does not change anyting. None of the following configurations worked:
- Although Jenkins Artifactory Plugin - Setting Up Docker Build Info does not mention, I needed to execute sudo chmod 777 /var/run/docker.sock command to prevent following error:
- There is no Jenkins agent and Jenkins master runs in Docker container.
- To be able to run docker command in the container, I prefered Docker outside of Docker(dood) solution
- exposed port 9765 for Artifactory Plugin's internal proxy
- used volume for Jenkins's data
- ran Jenkins container as swarm service
- Followed Jenkins Artifactory Plugin - Setting Up Docker Build Info by choosing port 9765
- On host machine;
- Connected to port 9765 successfully: telnet localhost 9765
- Executed following docker command successfully:
- On Jenkins;
- Created a dummy job and executed the same docker command successfully.