Status: Open (View Workflow)
The new SCM API allows:
- Plugins can provide custom categories (e.g. Branches, Pull Requests, Tags, etc)
- Categories are localizable and can have an ordinal value
- SCMSource.getCategories() can be used to fetch the categories for a scm source
- We'd like new categories to show up in Blue Ocean in the same way that Branches show up in Blue Ocean today.
- We use the SCMSource's provided names and ordering returned from `getCategories` as tabs in the UI.
- Remove our concept of "branches" and "pull requests"?
- depends on
JENKINS-40299 Adapt to the new SCM API for detecting change requests
And other implementations such as Gitlab, Gogs, etc that don't use the term "Pull Requests"
hrmpw that's right - it would encompass work for any other implementations we might want to support.
stephenconnolly will the SCMCategory have ordinal value? e.g. if I call getCategories will the returned collection order always be the same?
They will always have the same name... there is getName() which returns a name for use in URLs. there is getDisplayName() which returns a localized name in the current locale (we can adapt the API to return the localizable directly if you need that access to all the translations).
The collection you get from the API will always be in getName() sorted order under Locale.ENGLISH. If you add a second source then the display name / name may get modified...
For example, one source has Pull Requests under the name pull-requests... another source has Change Requests under the name change-requests... these are both the same category, so when a multibranch project has multiple sources they will be combined into change-requests_pull-requests as the getName() and the getDisplayName() will be Change Requests / Pull Requests...
To give you a more concrete example...
If you have an Accurev source and a GitHub source in the same multibranch project (because say you are migrating from Accurev to GitHub) you could then have:
- An UnclassifiedSCMHeadCategory with a name of default and a display name of Branches / Streams
- A ChangeRequestSCMHeadCatgeory with a name of pull-requests and a display name of Pull Requests (because Accurev does not have change requests as a concept
- A (to be implemented) TagSCMHeadCategory with a name of snapshots_tags and a display name of Snapshots / Tags
If all this was in an organization folder, then the organization folder will have an UnclassifiedSCMSourceCategory with a name of default and a display name of Depots / Repositories
All because Accurev uses a different set of idiomatic names for the concepts.
hrmpw I will put this ticket on hold until we get concrete requirements after you've got the green light on your proposal
jamesdumay using categories is somewhat orthogonal to getting that in. We will need categories used for P4, Gogs, etc, anyway.
hrmpw I'd rather pick this up when we have a functional use case for it. p4, gogs, etc are a while off.
hrmpw stephenconnolly this is what it will take for us to support "tags"