When copying a folder that contains project with downstream/upstream projects, the upstream project points to the old folder.
How to reproduce:
- Create new Folder -> "myfolder"
- Create new freestyle project -> "project1"
- Create new freestyle project -> "project2"
- project2 -> Build after other projects are built -> Projects to watch -> myfolder/project1
- Copy myfolder -> otherfolder
"otherfolder/project2" upstream project is "myfolder/project1"
"otherfolder/project2" upstream project should be "otherfolder/project1"
Jenkins: Version: 2.32.1
OS: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS