Hello there, as proposed by michaelneale , here is the OSS issue for UX-626 .
Hello there !
Using BlueOcean RC3 on Jenkins OSS 2.32.3 (how to build the Docker image: https://github.com/oufti-playground/lab-vm/tree/master/docker/jenkins ), browsing with Chrome (latest), I got a "late refresh" build page concern:
- I have a git repository with webhook configured to hit the "Scan Multibranch Job" endpoint at JENKINS_URL/jenkins/job/JOB_NAME/build?delay=0
- Job have been created using the BO wizard, when starting from empty Jenkins (GREAT JOB TEAM !)
- When I commit my Jenkinsfile in the repo, Webhook is sent and build starts: BO see that and refresh immediatly the main page (WOW EFFECT !)
- Then I browse to the build page, and I see "Waiting for run to start."
- But I'm stuck for the next 30s, while my build takes ~20s before fail or success.
- I can reproduce this behaviour by manually launching the build.
- Here are the steps (was a public demo around "Jenkins on the Edge" vs. GitlabCI) to reproduce: https://github.com/oufti-playground/wajug-talk-devops/blob/master/jenkins-demo.md
(logs and HAR are in the UX issue)
Ping me if I missed some information, or if you want more details.
THANKS TEAM YOUR WORK ROCKS !