Status: Open (View Workflow)
Windows 10, Google chrome
I could not complete install. I get stuck at "Create first admin user" screen. Buttons are disabled even though I enter all fields. Steps were as follows:
- Downloaded Jenkins latest version, stable version (not weekly version)
- Double clicked on .msi file, accepted defaults.
- After the Windows installer completed, a browser opened up asking me what plug-ins to install. I indicated all recommended.
- Most components successfully installed on first try, after a few more tries, all components got successfully installed.
- After all were successfully installed, I got a screen "Create first admin user" (see attached screenshot). After filling in the fields, when I hover over the buttons at the bottom right, the mouse turns to a red circle with a diaganol line and I cannot press the button.
- relates to
JENKINS-47306 'Create First Admin user' page not handling missing values.