Status: Open (View Workflow)
Windows 64 Bit, Jenkins 2.73.3, git plugin version 3.6.4,pipeline version 2.5. winstone servlet, jdk1.8.0_31
to reproduce the error you can do:
- Create a new Pipeline job
- In the job configuration, choose "Pipeline Script from SCM"
- Enter a existing git repository URL (and credentials if required) containing a Jenkinsfile
- Select "trigger from SCM and enter a time"
- Wait until job gets triggered (I let the job fail on purpose by providing a incorrect Jenkinsfile, but for this issue I think this is irrelevant)
- After job got triggered go back to configuration page and change the repository URL (containing a different Jenkinsfile)
- Change the trigger and wait until job get triggered
- Now have a look at the query protocol. My protocol indicates that jenkins is still using the first repository:
> git.exe ls-remote -h git@oldRepository.git # timeout=10 Found 1 remote heads on git@oldRepository.git
The same seems to account for the other values entered through the web interface (Name and RefSpec).
I've tried the same steps as described above using the mercurial plugin and the same issue occurred. So it must be a bug in the pipeline plugin