When using the Rebuilder plugin to rebuild a Swarm triggered review build the callback to Swarm stating the new job status is not sent.
(1) Create a Swarm project linked to a Jenkins Review build.
(2) Purposefully put in code that fails the build. For example shell script with command "argggh".
(3) Create review to trigger build. When it fails correct callback is sent to Swarm and is seen in Swarm Apache access logs.
(4) Fix Jenkins job taking out the failing code.
(5) Click 'Rebuild' on the failed job. The pass and fail URLs are correctly presented in the parameters dialog. Click 'Rebuild'.
(6) Swarm test fail icon does not change. Callback is not seen in Swarm Apache logs.