When using a matrix project, the weather report always uses a factor of 1.0 for test results, regardless of the Health report amplification factor configured in the job.
A factor of 0 also does not disabled test health reporting as advertised.
- Create a new Multi-Configuration Project.
- Add an arbitrary (e.g userdefined) axis with one or more values.
- Add a build step that creates a JUnit result file:
- Add Publish JUnit post-build action.
- Set Health report amplification factor to any value other than 1.0.
- Run the project.
- Observe the weather report.