Feature request: Implement poll per change on multibranch pipeline jobs.
With multibranch poll per change doesnt poll every change but does build only the next change that needs to be built.For example:
(1) Add CL 626, 627 and 628.
(2) The multi branch top level poll is configured for 1 min (see below). When it triggers it detects that 625 to 628 exist.
(3) The job checks SyncID and correctly finds '625' as the previous last sync.
(4) Due to filtering only the next changelist is synced:
(5) Jenkins records the last successful build for this branch correctly:
(6) But (and I'm guessing this is the cause) sets '628' in the following file:
The next time a poll runs it will only fire if a new changelist has been created but will build changelist '627' only (so will now be building 2 changelists behind current).