Status: Closed (View Workflow)
operating system : ubuntu 16.04 /debian 8
jenkins version : 2.138.3 [ fresh install via apt-get ]
publish over ssh plugin version : 1.20.1
file operations plugin version : 1.7
java version : 1.8
- Installed jenkins via apt-get
- Added Publish over ssh , file operations plugin
- Added folder create [3 folders created ] options in build options.
- configured post-build actions -> send build artifacts overs ssh with source files **/*
- Inside workspace directory, the folders specified by file operation plugin are created
- when i see the files in the remote directory , folders created via file operation plugin is not transferred .
With older version it worked fine .
Gavin McDonald added a comment -
Closing ticket, please use the corresponding Github Issue as linked above.
Gavin McDonald added a comment - Closing ticket, please use the corresponding Github Issue as linked above.
For your information, all publish-over-ssh component type JENKINS issues related to the Publish Over SSH plugin have been transferred to Github: https://github.com/jenkinsci/publish-over-ssh-plugin/issues
Here is the direct link to this issue in Github: https://github.com/jenkinsci/publish-over-ssh-plugin/issues/95
And here is the link to a search for related issues: https://github.com/jenkinsci/publish-over-ssh-plugin/issues?q=%22JENKINS-54744%22
(Note: this is an automated bulk comment)