My problem arises when:
- matrix job axis contains parameters with "/" sign (like: paths)
- Jenkins is proxied by Apache like in: JENKINS-12623
After run, lins to subtasks look like:
Note that path parameter is encoded "/" changed to "%2F"
Everything works fine, but when I want to use http://jenkins.my.organization.com address, it doesn't work. Depending on AllowEncodedShlashes (see https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/core.html#allowencodedslashes ) setting results are differn:
- AllowEncodedShlashes Off: blocked by Apache
- AllowEncodedSlashes NoDecode: ERROR 404: Problem accessing /job/matrixUrlProblem/PATH=%252FmyPath%252Ffile1/ (% from original URL encoded as "%25")
- AllowEncodedSlashes On: ERROR 404: Problem accessing /job/matrixUrlProblem/PATH=/myPath/file1/ ("%2F" decoded back to /)
The easiest way is to classify it as problem outside Jenkins, but I hope you'll suggest some solution except "fix Apache"