- Try to kill a job by click the in Build History
- Click the Job number in Build History
- Click Abort Running Steps
- End up at a blank page http://jenkins/job/Github/job/repo/job/master/1000/term
- (bug here)
- Click Back
- See Force Abort of Entire Build below Abort Running Steps (it wasn't there before)
- Control Click it
- Get a dialog asking to confirm
- End up at a blank page http://jenkins/job/Github/job/repo/job/master/1000/kill
- (I think this part may be inconsistent)
Don't yield a blank page to users.
At worst, redirect to the job page (preferably w/ a query that enables the page to report that the request was processed).