*Use case*: Gitlab-branch-source Organization Folder + [Jenkins Templating Engine](https://github.com/jenkinsci/templating-engine-plugin)
Let say I have a Merge Request (MR) from branch A to branch B. Both branches have pipeline_config.groovy in root directory. But when the MR triggers Jenkins build, templating engine doesn't obtain pipeline_config.groovy of any branch, it only obtains pipeline_config.groovy in Governance repo
If the build is triggered by branch commit, then templating engine works fine (obtain pipeline_config.groovy in both source repo and Governance repo)
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Governance's pipeline_config.groovy
2. Source repo's pipeline_config.groovy
3. Pipeline template (Jenkinsfile in Governance repo)
4. JCasc job config
5. Trigger Jenkins build by Merge Request creation
What's the expected result?
- Templating engine obtains and merges pipeline_config.groovy in both source repo and Governance repo
What's the actual result?
- Templating engine doesn't obtain pipeline_config.groovy in source repo, it only obtains pipeline_config.groovy in Governance repo.
- This lead to build fail with error: No such DSL method startPod