When I define a user credential scope, this credential are not read from subversion credential menu field in job configuration.
Step to reproduce the problem:
1) Create a user scope credential from "Username" -
> "Credentials" > User -> Add Credentials
2) Create a new Freestyle job.
3) Go to "Authorization" on job page
4) Configure Build Authorization for a user who defined the credential
5) Go to "Configure" in job page.
6) Enable project-base security for authenticated users
7) In Source Code Management, select Subversion and trying to add User credential defined, are not show in the menu.
Git plugin instead read user credentials well.
At the moment, Subversion plugin read only Global Credentials Scoped.