Status: Open (View Workflow)
Environment:Jenkins server VM details:
OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.8 (Maipo)
Browser tested: Google chrome 89.0.4389.90 and Microsoft Edge Browser
We have installed latest artifactory plugin after upgrading our Jenkins from version 2.274 to 2.285.
When I try to save artifactory server details in the Jenkins > Configure System page, neither save button or apply button works. Looks like they are broken.
Steps to replicate the issue
- start a clean instance of Jenkins 2.285 or upgrade from a older Jenkins version 2.274 to 2.285.
- install artifactory plugin 3.10.6
- restart Jenkins
- go to Manage Jenkins/Configure System
- Enter artifactory server details like Server ID, URL, Username and Password
- click on save
- It should return to Manage Jenkins but instead it stays on Manage Jenkins/Configure System and doesn't save changes made.
We request you to address this asap as we are stuck with out CI/CD pipeline work that has to be implemented for UAT and Prod.