Steps to reproduce:
1) Setup Poll SCM at Build Triggers
2) Commit a somethink to Git
1) Job started by an SCM change (unknown people or user, not listen in /asynchPeople and in /securityRealm)
2) Job running as SYSTEM (screenshot attach)
3) Creates people SYSTEM (after that, listed in /asynchPeople)
4) Get alert "Builds have been observed as launching as the internal SYSTEM user despite access control for builds being set up" (screenshot attach)
This is annoying and somethink wrong.
How wanna be (maybe as feature in /configure at section Git Plugin or/and in Poll SCM at Build Triggers, named like "Start Poll SCM job as specified user", which i can type, ofc typed user must be exist):
1) Job started by user [USER] (user, which was typed in feature)
2) Job running as [USER] (becouse of authorized project plugin settings as "Run as User who Triggered Build")
and all ok, no SYSTEM user, no SCM change unknown user, no alerts, all secury
As super feature in future, have an option "Start job as user, who did commit" (we can see him in Changes tab of Job), not critical.
If someone known any workaround for now, suggest it please.