naveenboni you updated the description but did not state if you have attempted the steps that were listed above. Those steps are:
- Update plugins to their latest releases
- Remove plugins with security issues (like the TFS plugin)
- Remove plugins that are deprecated (like checkstyle, warnings, etc.)
- Remove unused plugins
- Compare your list of plugins with the plugins known to have issues with tables to divs. Remove or disable plugins with known issues
- Selectively disable plugins until you locate the plugin that is causing the issue. Report an issue for that plugin
If you've completed those steps and still see the issue, then you'll need to provide your list of plugins in the format described in "What information to provide". Someone may be willing to use your list of plugins to explore further. Please perform those steps first.