Status: Fixed but Unreleased (View Workflow)
Jenkins 2.297, OS Ubuntu, JDK8,
We are facing an issue with the Jenkins configuration system page. We are not able to save or apply on the page. It is giving the error please find the attachment for details. We are on the latest version of Jenkins and plugins.f
I have performed the steps as mentioned and found the issue in the Job Direct Mail Plugin plugin.
naveenboni you updated the description but did not state if you have attempted the steps that were listed above. Those steps are:
- Update plugins to their latest releases
- Remove plugins with security issues (like the TFS plugin)
- Remove plugins that are deprecated (like checkstyle, warnings, etc.)
- Remove unused plugins
- Compare your list of plugins with the plugins known to have issues with tables to divs. Remove or disable plugins with known issues
- Selectively disable plugins until you locate the plugin that is causing the issue. Report an issue for that plugin
If you've completed those steps and still see the issue, then you'll need to provide your list of plugins in the format described in "What information to provide". Someone may be willing to use your list of plugins to explore further. Please perform those steps first.
Naveen or anyoneelse? Did you find a resolution for this issue..I am getting the same error after upgrading to 2.303.1
Refer to https://www.jenkins.io/doc/developer/views/table-to-div-migration/#debugging for instructions to diagnose that type of message. The general pattern includes: