I'm assuming you already changed the server in the Manage Jenkins page where it downloads the library from. Is that correct?
If you have please try submitting any change to the global library then force build a job that uses that library (preferably a test job).
If that does not solve it please get me:
- screenshots of the global library definition
- full console output from the test job where it did not sync the library.
- p4 -Ztag info
- p4 server -o for the edge server
- p4 configure show allservers
- As most of this information is confidential please send it to email@example.com and include "JENKINS-66013" in the subject line.
Thanks in advance,