ListView has problems with performance because it asks for all jobs while figuring out what jobs it contains. The reason we should care - it always asks for ACL. In our project we use RBAC plugin, we also have 3000 jobs in Jenkins which together kills the performance.
- ListView#202 here it asks for all items to find those that match the regexp pattern
- ListView#171 again asks for all jobs just to get Items from Job Names
- ListView#181 and again asks for all jobs for the sake of filtering.
- ListView should get the list of items once and reuse it in all subsequent situation.
- Instead of building a list of Job Names it's better to build a list of Items in ListView#202