Environment: We have several jobs for each executor. So, submitted builds often wait for the next available executor.
I often perform the following scenario:
- Commit important changes, which build result is urgent.
- Submit this build for execution in queue (to just increase its priority in queue).
- Remove low-priority jobs from build queue.
- Stop execution of not-important job on the available executor.
I guess this scenario could be automated by adding new button in jobs table.
My expectations for this control are:
1. Stop current execution on the available executor.
2. Start execution of the target job immediately.