We have 3 nodes (each 1 executor) and about 80+ jobs. The jobs were mostly tied to a specific node (this is how my predecessor set it up) since the nodes run integration tests using a database and the local jms server.
I was trying to see if I could better use these 3 nodes, so insight was step 1. Your plugin is a great source to get an overview and to predict what will happen when you change labels and node set up.
The last few weeks I have been tweaking with the settings of the nodes, and since I did not think well and your plugin did not mentioned orphaned jobs I set all node to Label restrictions. Along came the ever waiting jobs .