1. Create a multi-branch workflow project
2. Select a git repository as a branch source
3. Set property strategy to "named branches get different properties"
4. Add a parameter property (as the default or as an exception that matches the branch you're building. both seem to not work) of a string or boolean with a set default value
5. Run a branch that attempts to use that property
6. Property does not appear to be accessible from Jenkinsfile
Set parameter property of 'test_parameter' with a default value
Attempt to use the parameter
this exception gets thrown when the script is being executed.
I've tried accessing
- boolean and string parameters
- As properties of the 'env' object or directly (The current tutorial for the workflow-plugin suggests that parameters are exported as variables in the global scope)
And I can't seem to get it to work in any instance