Fix download to actually download, and clicking on artifact name to show OR download.
- Clicking on download should always result in a download
- Clicking on artifact name should open the artifact in a new tab (as now) IFF the browser knows how to render (ie the current behavior for download link should be transferred to name)
Out of scope:
- Moon landing.
HTML5 download attribute (as mentioned below) is probably fine to use.
- Browse to a build that has produced artifacts (test.html, test.blob).
- Click on test.html (it will be viewed)
- Click on test.blob (it will be downloaded)
Clicking on the artifact "download" link should always download the artifact. A download (and filename) should be forced using Content-Disposition (from the server) or a HTML5 download=FILENAME attribute (client).
Clicking on the artifact name should do what the current download icon does - ie download or show (if the browser knows how to render the content type).
How this is implemented depends if server side header or html5 download is used.
Some mime-types are downloaded, some are viewed
*.html are opened for view, *.unknown are downloaded.