When testing pipeline's durability, I tried killing a sample running pipeline to see how it behaves.
After killing forcefully the server, though there seems to me no problem from an UI standpoint, I saw the following log I thought I would report:
How to reproduce:
- run a brand new 2.7.3
- install suggested plugins
- create a pipeline job with the following script:
- Run the pipeline
- Answer the input, and put 10 for example
- Kill -9 the master
- Restart it
- Refresh the console
- See the pipeline finish correctly
- Go back to the job page
- See the message: WARNING: no flow execution found for pipelinejob #1
- (sometimes seems to require two kills to trigger that, still trying to refine the reproduction case)
Leaving as minor because as said above, the durability seems still to be working since the pipeline always does restart from where it left in my tests.