* CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise 126.96.36.199-rolling
* github:1.26.2 'GitHub plugin'
* github-api:1.85 'GitHub API Plugin'
* github-branch-source:2.0.4 'GitHub Branch Source Plugin'
* github-oauth:0.27 'GitHub Authentication plugin'
The message "Could not update commit status..." when credentials are read only does not help to solve the issue and benefit more of Jenkins.
Could we have an explanation, maybe a link to a FAQ page, to help user to setup credentials with permissions to update the status of the commit?