- Ubuntu linux box running openjdk version "1.8.0_45-internal"
- Core 2.127
- Experimental UC plugins
- Declarative with restartable and sequential, at commit f5572354
Remote build agent:
- Ubuntu linux box running openjdk version "1.8.0_45-internal". They're actually based on the same AMI
Given a Declarative pipeline with a stage set to run on a node matching a particular label (in my case linux, if there is node connected, the Pipeline will pause as expected. Adding this label to a node should cause the job to proceed, but usually, the pipeline remains "stuck."
I don't know if this is specific to declarative, so I'm happy to move it to some other component.
Frequency of occurrence:
Maybe 50% of the time. There's no pattern apparent yet as to when it happens, or how to reliably trigger it.
Steps to recreate
1. Set up a remote build agent to have a label of other.
2. Create a Pipeline job, as in the below block. Note that the whole top level agent setting is for any, but there's a stage, called needs-a-labeled-agent, which relies on an agent matching the label linux:
5. The pipeline build does not proceed. My expectation was that it would proceed - and I've seen it do so occasionally. But more frequently, it does not proceed.
6. Hover over the build queue, and you'll see a tooltip stating "Waiting for the next available executor on agent-69. Waiting for 10 minutes."
7. This can be recreated with a multibranch project as well - but the above described test case is way simpler to set up.